Quality Assurance Manager – Service Delivery Projects
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldProject Management
About the Job:
As a Quality Manager, you will be in charge of building upon this reputation with unwavering commitment to meticulous production. The ideal candidate should be exceptionally organized, methodical professional with the experience necessary to take our projects to the next level with respect to accuracy, security & safety. You will be charged with reviewing the QA program that not only safeguards the quality of our works, but also fosters a quality culture in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing quality in both production & finished product.
- Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards
- Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits
- Develop new standards for production and design, with improvements as needed, and create testing protocols for implementation across all service lines
- Identify training needs and take action to ensure company-wide compliance
- Pursue continuing education on new solutions, technology, and skills
- Implement a clear overall quality strategy with scalable processes/tools/systems that allow resource efficient monitoring of decision accuracy and surface overall user experience issues fast and effectively to define appropriate continuous improvement programs
- Passionately tell the story of why Quality matters, build consensus, and inspire others to move fast on fixing problems
- Effectively manage and mentor a team responsible for diverse workflows, Quality channels, and global stakeholders
- Drive accountability with team leads and their teams to meet quality performance goals and ensure program standards are met on a week-over-week basis
- Assess and prioritize the top-quality issues affecting the teams in your office across all decision-making channels
- Quantify business cases and drive cross-functional partners to change our systems, processes and policies to achieve better outcomes
- Drive investigation of highly sensitive issues affecting your office, working with teams and leaders across Facebook to understand what happened and why
- Stay connected with how our support ecosystem is evolving and help head off quality issues before they begin, as
- Facebook’s products and communities change and grow
- Find creative workarounds for quality issues where our tools are the root cause and a technical solution is not imminent.
- As new Content Policies are being developed and prototyped, provide details to local teams around the impact of the policy change on the team’s current work and surfaces gaps in knowledge, process, and technology between the intent of the Content Policy and how content review actually takes place
- Deliver just-in-time training to Analysts on new or changing Content Policies as well as “refresher” training on existing Content Policy on an as-needed basis
- Actively re-review decision accuracy audits to ensure consistency and alignment with our community standards and internal policies
- Manage investigations of escalations of inaccurate decisions, to understand the root cause(s), especially in cases where policies are new, the content is ambiguous, or the decision has an outsized impact if incorrect
- Experience in managing quality control/quality analysis organization or leading cross-functional quality improvement projects and teams in a dynamic environment
- 5+ years of demonstrated management ability across diverse functions (direct reports, cross functional relationships, 3rd party vendors. etc.)
- Quality certification (e.g. Lean Six Sigma, TQM, etc.) a plus
- Project management certification (PMP, Prince2, etc.) is a plus
- Proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional groups to produce results
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a rapidly changing and extremely global team
- Strong practical experience with Excel (PivotTable, Charts, Statistical functions) is essential.
- Experience with Tableau/Power BI or other similar tools is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of breaking down complex process and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at the regional or global level
- Passion for our mission of ensuring a world class support experience for our community
- Application Deadline is November 19, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Samasource was founded in 2008 in order to lift people out of poverty by connecting them to dignified digital work. Since then, we've employed more than 8,000 people in Kenya, Uganda, India, and Haiti. Samasource was born out of the belief that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. â€‹â€‹ We help unlock opportunity for low-income people by sourcing data projects from some of the world's largest companies. Our industry-leading services help our clients achieve their business goals, while radically altering the life trajectory of our workers, who earn a living wage and lift themselves out of poverty.