Project Integration Trials Team Leader
About the Job:
You will work within the Project Integration team as part of our trial projects support team. As a trials team leader, you will be responsible for execution of active trial projects, monitoring progress and managing trial agents to ensure delivery at the highest quality and most efficient TPT. Overall team performance management is key on this role and focus on key metrics is required.
This role reports directly to a Project Manager level
- Track and manage performance for all team members and provide constructive feedback, coaching and follow ups to poor and good performance
- Ensure overall achievement of trial team performance objectives, operational performance, schedule adherence and team quality
- Monitor and report progress on trial performance, provide feedback and take appropriate corrective action.
- Provide floor support, handle escalations and ensure that agents’ personal targets and deadlines are met.
- Provide support and assistance for team members to assist in the development of their skills and knowledge and identifying project training requirements.
- Provide regular coaching and training on new and existing products and changes to any processes.
- Oversee quality, conduct regular quality assessments and lead weekly performance reviews for all agents in the team.
- Prepare daily individual performance activity reports, incident logs and shift planners to ensure that the statistics are well interpreted to meet the required business standards.
- Build teamwork, provide the team with appropriate communication and gain their feedback through regular team meetings.
- Engage with other cross functional stakeholders in analysing trial results, learnings and next steps
- Ensure proper documentation is kept where applicable
- Drive the Sama culture and values within the team.
- A degree or diploma in a business related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a contact center environment >1 year at Sama.
- Experience in, Lidar, NLP, data and voice accounts will be advantageous.
- High focus on quality
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Should have worked at least 3 years in Sama
- Ability to plan and create work schedules
- Critical thinker
- Cleared NLP assessments from L&D
- Ability to lead change management within the team comfortably
- Adopts quickly
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Samasource was founded in 2008 in order to lift people out of poverty by connecting them to dignified digital work. Since then, we've employed more than 8,000 people in Kenya, Uganda, India, and Haiti. Samasource was born out of the belief that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. â€‹â€‹ We help unlock opportunity for low-income people by sourcing data projects from some of the world's largest companies. Our industry-leading services help our clients achieve their business goals, while radically altering the life trajectory of our workers, who earn a living wage and lift themselves out of poverty.