Project Integration Trials Quality Analyst
About the Job:
You will work within the Project Integration team as part of our trial projects support team. As a trials quality analyst you will be responsible for execution of quality objectives, review work done by trial agents and ascertain adherence to set guidelines. Trials should be delivered at the highest quality at all times and an. overall team quality performance management is key on this role.
This role reports directly to a Project Manager level.
- Analyze agents’ work output against trails guidelines/standards and provide feedback
- Provide feedback to Team Leaders on identified areas that individual members of the team need to improve on for coaching.
- Identify agents’ strengths and Weaknesses and liaise with Team leaders to ensure that feedback and the identified quality gaps are addressed with the individual/team members.
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure that best standards are revised and updated where needed and participate in regular coaching and training on new and existing products and changes to any quality processes.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on recurring and widespread gaps that should be addressed through training/refresher training.
- Keep an up-to-date record of individual agents quality performance for use in performance reviews
- Track and manage performance for all team members and provide constructive feedback, coaching and follow ups to poor and good quality performance
- Ensure overall achievement of trial team quality performance objectives, and adherence to team quality KPI requirements.
- Provide support and assistance for team members to assist in the development of their skills and knowledge and identifying project training requirements.
- Conduct regular spot checks in between the shift to understand what the agents are doing from a quality standpoint before work is submitted.
- Prepare daily individual quality performance reports, and ensure agents have access and can understand the scores.
- Build teamwork, provide the team with appropriate quality related communication and gain their feedback through regular team meetings.
- Engage with other cross functional stakeholders in analysing trial results, learnings and next steps
- A degree or diploma in a business related field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a contact center environment and >1 year at Sama.
- Experience in, Lidar, NLP, data and voice accounts will be advantageous.
- Great attention to detail.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Reporting and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Conflict prevention and resolution skills
- High focus on quality
- Strong communication and feedback skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage cross functional stakeholder expectations
- Should have worked at least 3 years in Sama
- Critical thinker
- Cleared NLP assessments from L&D
- Ability to lead change management within the team comfortably
- Adopts quickly
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Samasource was founded in 2008 in order to lift people out of poverty by connecting them to dignified digital work. Since then, we've employed more than 8,000 people in Kenya, Uganda, India, and Haiti. Samasource was born out of the belief that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. â€‹â€‹ We help unlock opportunity for low-income people by sourcing data projects from some of the world's largest companies. Our industry-leading services help our clients achieve their business goals, while radically altering the life trajectory of our workers, who earn a living wage and lift themselves out of poverty.