Saharatrack Industries Ltd Wants to Work With You!
We are looking for experienced and motivated Sales Executives with knowledge in Heavy Equipment Spare Parts and Customer Service.
– Ability to source for orders from corporate and individual clients
– Ability to determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers’ descriptions of malfunctions.
– Ability to look over machine, product, or car to determine what part is needed.
– Ability to answer the customers’ questions or problems.
– Ability to use knowledge of machines brands and equipment to discuss the use and features of parts.
– Demonstrated ability to engage clients on emails, telephone and social media
– At least 2 year’s experience in automotive parts sales
– Diploma/Degree added advantage
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Attractive retainer and remuneration based on achievement of sales targets.
This position is part-time/remote.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or send a voice note to +254742324509 describing your qualifications and sales/marketing abilities.
About Saharatrack Industries Ltd
Saharatrack Industries Ltd is an East African brand that works with global partners to provide construction equipment and replacement parts for heavy machinery. We collaborate with over 20 direct manufacturers in Asia, Europe and the U.S to provide durable, efficient and cost effective products.