M-Pesa Africa – Service Operations Manager
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
We are pleased to announce the subject career opportunity within the Technology (M-Pesa Africa) reporting to the Senior Manager-Service Operations.
The M-PESA Operations Manager will have a unique insight into the development of an essential product and connect with people who are considered ‘unbanked’ and living on the bare minimum, to help lift themselves out of poverty. The successful candidate should be passionate about shaping the product, its operations, and ultimately the life-changing benefits it delivers to customers. You will be joining a collaborative team that works tirelessly to achieve these common goals.
This opportunity will develop your career in Service Management – including contractual negotiation & management, offshore support, interaction with senior stakeholders who are customers in the markets (CTO/CIO and Heads of) – all whilst working within the team that design and develop the product.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Delivery, to agreed SLA/KPIs, of the end-to-end service to a subset of Vodafone Markets
- Managing the local market operational relationships
- 3rd Party supplier Operational Management
- Internal Operations Liaison within Vodafone Group Technology
- Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) opportunities
- Developing improvement plans and training the local market in best operational practices
- Overseeing Capacity planning
- Assisting with Budget forecasting
- Supporting Delivery and Project activity with operational experience, acceptance into BAU, training, and process adherence
- Influencing product development with real-world Operational experience and local market knowledge
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree, a Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- At least 3+ years of professional experience in M-Pesa Operations Management.
- ITIL Foundation is a must
- Experience managing OLTP Environments
- Global / cultural management and awareness
We are happy if you have:
- Experience in banking or finance Operations Management
- OLTP architecture knowledge
- Project planning and delivery skills and budget management
- Advanced ITIL qualification
What you can expect from us:
- We believe in a fair and robust interview process
- We have a robust flexible total reward scheme
- Dedicated support and mentoring/coaching
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life integration. It all means you’ll have
- everything you need to advance your career and achieve your full potential.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA