Read more about this companyGlobal Account Manager
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience 8 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy for a Global Account Manager within Sales department within Vodafone Global Enterprise. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Head of International Public Sector, the position holder will manage global customer relationship for 1 to 8 International Public Sector accounts (example African Headquartered NGOs) aligning operating companies, affiliates and partners and to drive profitable and long-term revenue contribution, customer satisfaction and increased market share from integrated product, service and mobile solution offerings. To co-ordinate C-level customer relationships between Vodafone and Account
- Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution
- Establishes appropriate relationships with Vodafone customers and leverages those relationships to win new business
- Ensures virtual team works collaboratively with all other functions within Vodafone to drive the Vodafone Global
- Enterprise agenda and ensure alignment
- Works with OpCo corporate sales areas and customer Fulfilment and delivery areas to ensure that international and national strategies are aligned, complementary and deliver to customers
- Key company liaison responsible for developing strong one-to-one long term relationships with key decision makers/ influencers up to C Level.
- Supports new product, services and mobile solutions into account. Works in partnership with Customer Fulfilment and pre and post sales areas to ensure seamless introduction of new product services and propositions to accounts
- Leads opportunities across national and global account teams managing the resources across bid management, solutions, finance and legal teams
- Ensures customer representation at key VGE sounding boards such as Customer Advisory Board (CAB) and other key hospitality events
- Introduces new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at C level within all key customers. Understands up front through engagement at the right business level the customer’s strategic and operational issues.
- Decides quality levels, functionality and capability of services for specific customers in conjunction with the Global Service Manager; ensures Service Improvement Plans are followed-up upon and that NPS targets are met.
- In conjunction with Marketing develops a go-to-market strategy as indicated in Account Plan based on an appropriate understanding of customer situation, its needs and industry trends.
- Acts as Voice of the Customer within VGE to ensure that customers views and needs influence our marketing mix including product / proposition
- Supported by Innovation Workshops, introduces new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at C level within all key customers. Understands up front through engagement at the right business level the customer’s strategic and operational issues.
- Deep understanding of the customer’s business, it’s market and industry alongside key decision-makers and influencers in account organisation
- Ability to translate customer’s objectives and strategy into relevant VGE propositions
- Actively participate in preparation of customer meetings designed for customer C level
- Liaise with Vodafone Global Enterprise Senior Management as required for executive level sponsorship programme
- At least 8 years successful global accounts/enterprise solution selling of which 4 years must have be in domestic public sector or the European Commission
- Demonstrated ability to influence at C-level
- Relevant University Degree, MBA desirable
- Ability to lead and manage an international and distributed team.
- Must have had international experience – lived and worked abroad or worked in a global account management role for large amount of time.
- Ability to think strategically and drive sales transformation programmes
- Deep work experience in Telecommunications / IT Industry
- Working knowledge of the European Union and Public Sector
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Safaricom is a leading communications company in Kenya with the widest and strongest coverage. The home of the famous Mobile Money service- M-PESA.