Sales & Marketing Consultant
Job Type Full Time
Experience 1 – 3 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
We help them build the necessary skills, systems and mindset through solutions that support them to
That is why we support Kenyan SME to effectively pursue their core objectives by providing quality solutions that help them nurture operational excellence, create a competitive advantage and maintain sustainable growth.
develop culture that attracts, leads, empowers and optimizes high performing talent;
effectively align their infrastructure, processes and relationships; and
sustain daily operations as they strive to deliver quality service to their clients.
We are looking for an organized individual to assist in the advertising and selling of our products and to create competitive advantages for the consultancy in the market. The role’s responsibilities include generating unique sales plans, creating engaging advertisements, emails, and promotional literature, developing pricing strategies, and meeting marketing and sales human resource objectives. The role represents the consultancy’s brand and drives strategies to increase product awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends.
You should have strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of sales and marketing.
- Promoting the consultancy’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that quotas and goals are met.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the consultancy’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
The Sales and Marketing Consultant will initially work on a short contract with a possibility of a lengthy contract based on individual performance during the short contract.
Compensation is commission based and we offer attractive commission rates.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Ricasi Consultancy Limited
The idea for starting Ricasi Consultancy was conceived in 2007 when the founder, operating a small enterprise, noted a dire need for quality, cost effective, integrated and best fit support solutions to help his SME operate efficiently and gain a competitive edge so it could not only survive past the two year mark but maintain sustainable growth. The journey that began for us as a quest to solve our personal needs, led us to deliver valued solutions that anticipate and satisfy our clients strategic and operational needs through our 3-D process. We started our operations as a sole proprietorship in 2007 that was later incorporated to a private limited company in September 2015.