Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 years
Job Field Research / Data Analysis
We are seeking a Research Manager to join our professional services market research team in Kenya. The Research Manager will work across both qualitative and quantitative methodologies. Serving across a range of public and private sector clients.
The position is on a full time basis and is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Managing projects from start-to-finish, to ensure that they are delivered to time and budgets
- Developing proposals and conducting pitch meetings
- Designing fieldwork materials, to support the collection of data
- Coordinating project teams in and out of the country to ensure smooth running of projects
- Carrying out analysis and writing reports
- Making PowerPoint presentations to clients
- MUST have at least a Degree in business, anthropology, sociology or related field
- MUST have 3 or more years’ experience working in a market research agency
- Experience in running projects from start to end
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies required
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with colleagues from different teams and levels
- Have a customer service orientation and professional attitude
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Research 8020 Limited
Since 2017, Research 8020 has been offering a full range of qualitative and quantitative research solutions. We work with consumer and business to business audiences across sub-Saharan Africa. We also have market research solutions for Government and Non Governmental Organizations.
Through competitive pricing and delivering projects from start to finish, we deliver information and analysis that makes our complex market and environment easier to understand and inspire you to make well-informed decisions.
Our commitment is to offer you innovative and comprehensive solutions for your research and business objectives.