Customer Success Specialist-Trading
- Clearly define business outcomes and orchestrate a comprehensive success plan inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Demonstrate and educate new customers on how to use our products, content, and technologies in a manner that is tailored to their specific use-case.
- Monitor usage, health gauges, competitive landscape and any other relevant data in order to create a retention strategy.
- Find leads and connects with Sales to work on growth opportunities.(upsell and cross-sell)
- Work along other teams such as Account Managers, Transactions Relationship Managers, Market Development and Customer Proposition to ensure we are addressing our Trading customers’ needs.
- Bring in customer intelligence and feedback.
- Ensure customers derive maximum value from their investment in Refinitiv services and solutions, utilize all licenses and collaborate with other Refinitiv stakeholder teams to ensure retention and growth.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with business decision makers and users within each account to influence adoption.
- A CSM will be measured by:
- Breadth & depth of customer relationships
- Portfolio attrition
- Escalation and risk mitigation management
- Product Adoption, Contributions to growth and renewals
- 3-5 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Deep understanding of the Trading workflow, structure of a Trading desk, and technology trends. Fixed Income expertise is desired.
- Ability to map a customer’s business process to product capability.
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal operational and account management teams.
- Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers.
- Experience facilitating customer meetings and presenting to an audience in a concise, inspirational and convincing manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment and rapidly- changing market.
- Proactive and positive attitude that has a “whatever it takes” approach to increase customer satisfaction.
- People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our culture of connecting, creating opportunity and delivering excellence shape how we think, how we do things and how we help our people fulfil their potential.
At LSEG we embrace diversity and actively seek to attract individuals with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We break down barriers and encourage collaboration, enabling innovation and rapid development of solutions that make a difference. Our workplace generates an enriching and rewarding experience for our people and customers alike. Our vision is to build an inclusive culture in which everyone feels driven to reach their potential.
We know that real personal growth cannot be achieved by simply climbing a career ladder – which is why we encourage and enable a wealth of avenues and interesting opportunities for everyone to broaden and deepen their skills and expertise.
LSEG are committed to supporting emotional, physical, financial and societal wellbeing. Our tailored benefits are a key part of this commitment and we offer colleagues a range of support from healthcare and retirement planning to paid volunteering days and consumer discounts.
We also make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please make your recruiter aware, we want to ensure you perform at your best.
As a global organisation spanning 70 countries and one rooted in a culture of growth, opportunity, diversity and innovation, LSEG is a place where everyone can grow, develop and fulfil your potential with purposeful careers.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information the London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (“We”) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject .
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Serving more than 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries, Refinitiv provides information, insights and technology that drive innovation and performance in global financial markets. Our heritage of integrity enables our customers to make critical decisions with confidence while our best-in-class data and cutting-edge technologies enable greater opportunity.
We enable the financial community to trade smarter and faster, overcome regulatory challenges, and scale intelligently.