- Preventive maintenance by oiling, greasing, vibration and diagnosing problems.
- Breakdown Maintenance of many variety of pumps, valves for repairs.
- Plumbing by pipe fittings, water piping lines-plastic and steel.
- Mild steel pipes and stainless steel and cast-iron materials welding.
- Settings and change overs
- Alignment of machines
- Ensuring machines are running on the right parameters
- Training of machine attendants on operational skills
- Ensuring optimum machine availability to achieve OEE 85% minimum
- Good English, both written and verbal.
- Diploma in either Mechanical/Chemical/Process engineering with experience in machine operations).
- Committed, Adaptable, Enthusiastic
- Articulate and Literate with good interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years industrial experience.
- Show ability to inject new ideas on process or systems and desire to grow.
About Reeds Africa Consult
Reeds Africa Consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations.
Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective.
Reeds Africa Consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.