Our client a leading Content and Production Company in East Africa is looking to hire a Senior Accountant.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of Project Management accounts, Cost control, Cash flow Management, Budgeting and Reports preparation.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare all the books of accounts for the company in respect to revenue and expenditures in a timely, accurate and clear manner.
- Lead and compile the company annual revenue and expenditure budget, capital expenditure budget and perform monitoring and variance analysis.
- Analyze and forecast critical financial performance indicators such as cash flow, cost controls and actual figures against budgets / targets. Convey these analyses to the Management and recommend on corrective measures.
- Advise the company top management on financial matters – rules, reporting frameworks, trends and new developments.
- Ensure compliance of the company to financial and regulatory requirement.
- Ensure the timely payment of all taxes, levies and statutory fees.
- Promote and manage healthy business relationships with company suppliers, customers, stakeholders, auditors, bankers, insurers and other service providers
- Design and implement systems and controls for monitoring and managing financial processes and procedures
- Lead in development of project budgets, monitoring and control to ensure projects are executed within projected cost and remain profitable.
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS;
- University degree in Accountancy, Finance, Commerce, Economics or Business Administration
- CPA finalist, or ACCA, from a recognized institution
- At least 4-7 years’ relevant experience
- Good Presentation skills
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of corporate finance and managing projects
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.
About Reeds Africa Consult
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations. Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective. Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.