Our client providing trucking services across East Africa is looking to hire an Electrical Mechanic for big trucks
Work Station: Nairobi
The ideal candidate will be responsible for carrying out routine electrical works including vehicle preparation and the fitting of electronics equipment.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certificate/Diploma in Automotive/ Mechanical engineering or related field.
- 3 Years’ experience as an Auto Electrician handling big trucks
- Computer knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Excellent experience in automobile especially in commercial vehicles segment.
- Excellent knowledge about motor technology.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Understands high level of safety in the workshop and sites.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and good concentration skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
All applications should be done on or before close of business 21st June 2021 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Reeds Africa Consult
Reeds Africa consult (RAC) offers a broad scale of Human resource services designed to provide professional supports for the growing needs of today’s corporate organizations. Our services includes the entire employee life cycle in an organization from the point of recruitment, training and development, policy development, compliance audits, provision of HR tools to achieve overall business success from the HR perspective. Reeds Africa consult (RAC) consultants have a combined experience of over 18 years and are very well capable of achieving sustainable, productive performance growth with full compliance as your HR partner of choice.