Read more about this companyIoT Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldEngineering / Technical
Our client is an off-grid electric product technology company offering energy Solutions Smart. Clean. Affordable. They are seeking an Iot Integration & Testing Engineer to join their team.
- Coordinate: the overall designer of the system, responsible for product implementation from the “marginal” link to the “cloud” function
- Responsible for: human-machine interface and interface design between devices
- Responsible for: equipment status information message generation and cloud uplink logic design
- Responsible for: maintaining server operation and data security management
- Responsible for: collecting industry-related equipment technical information, participating in trade shows, supplier technical negotiations
- Participation: market demand assessment, new product import finger
- Participation: software development, platform framework deployment, customer experience and quality control
Key skills, qualifications for employment:
- Undergraduate degree or above: computer software, communication network, microelectronics, applied mathematics or similar majors
- More than 3 years of product development experience and employment industry: home appliances, power supply products, battery charging equipment, battery energy storage products, microgrid or off-grid electrical energy, electric bicycles and other related industries
- Familiarity: mainstream technologies, frameworks, and applications of the IoT space
- Familiarity: cloud platform mainstream software open source layer stack: Linux, Node.js, SQL
- Familiarity: Major programming languages: C++/Python/Java
- Understanding: IoT Open Source Technology System MQTT, Eclipse,
- Awareness: mainstream platform technologies AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure, and more.
- Awareness: Cloud Services, RESTful API, GraphQL query, WordPress
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.
About Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.