Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Assistant to join our existing team. A background from a Consultancy company will be an added advantage.
- Responsible in initial and behavioural interviews, conducting assessment tools, evaluating, and hiring aspirants based on the profile/s determined by the clients.
- Responsible in documenting all interviews and that all necessary documents are complete and accurate prior to endorsement and filing.
- Responsible in encoding necessary information into the database in an accurate and timely manner using the company’s software.
- Responsible in supporting the entire team in meeting the company’s targets.
- Provides outstanding customer service with both the clients and applicants.
- Extensive sourcing experience and knowledge with different sourcing strategies
- Diploma in human resource management
- At least one year experience working in a HR Consultancy
- Must have recruitment experience
- IHRM Membership
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Self motivated and organized
- The drive to work and exceed targets
- Produce a high quality of work
- Excellent communication and telephone manner
- Top notch grooming and presentation skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 23rd November 2020. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
We are located on 4th floor, Kipro Centre in Westlands, Nairobi
About Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world