Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 years
Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Supply & Demand Planner- Kenya to join RB’s Africa Expansion Supply Services team.
This role will be responsible to provide lead & implement S&OP; process for accurate forecasting for whole East Africa including Kenya. You will finalize Shipment Supply planning for the future based on S&OP; forecast and factory lead time and share with all the DB’s and factories. You will need to lead export executive to make sure all the shipment collection is planned, vessel booking confirmation, the arrangement of shipment documents, shipment tracking. You will need to ensure shipment tracking is up-to-date, container utilization is as per agreed KPI’s, shipment phasing and report to monitor KPI’s. You will need to manage S&OP; report preparation, process and meetings. You will need to ensure shipment tracking is up-to-date and co-ordinate for Shipment inspection for all the factories wherever required
As an integral member of an experienced and dynamic team, you will work with various stakeholders including DB’s to get IDF in advance and share with Factories for their final production planning and shipment. You will also work with finance on month closing number and co-ordinate production and shipments with all the factories.
Is this You?
- Team player, self-motivated, take ownership and agile.
- Good team management skills and able to handle challenging and tough business situations.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills to lead EA and able to give a presentation to senior leaders.
- Strong analytical skills to drive the S&OP; process and able to understand the realistic forecasts.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint & ERP system (prefer JDE Edward and SAP experience).
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain with 5years experience of demand planning, forecasting, supply planning, logistics and third-party management OR MBA graduate Supply chain with minimum 3years experience.
- It must be based in Kenya.
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Reckitt Benckinser
At RB, our vision is a world where people are healthier and live better, so we’re always looking for the next breakthrough that can make a difference. You might not recognize our name, but you will be familiar with our brands - Scholl, Nurofen, Strepsils, Durex, Gaviscon, Dettol, Lysol, Finish, Vanish. They’re the products that protect your world. And we’re proud to call them our own. Headquartered in the UK, we’re a truly global company with operations in over 60 countries worldwide. Our health, hygiene and home products are sold and trusted in almost 200 countries, bringing our vision to millions of people. Ranked in the Top 20 on the London Stock Exchange, our relentless drive to outperform has trebled our revenue since 2000 and quadrupled our market capitalisation. We’re just as demanding of our social and environmental impact too. We’ve cut our carbon footprint by 20% in just 5 years and set new 2020 targets; cutting water use by a 1/3, carbon by a 1/3 again, and for a 1/3 of sales to come from more sustainable products. It’s not PR - it’s progress. And we’re already well on our way to exceeding our targets.