Digital Marketing Specialist
Social Media Management
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation for Sai Office Brands, and any other international brand pages if need to be created and maintained.
- Curating of the online content that speaks the personality of the brand and its positing that company would want to achieve through
- Creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising.
- Manage blogger and other influencer outreach program
- Planning and budgeting of the social media spent to achieve the objectives.
- Work on the social media promotions and offers that would run on the platform to generate sales
- Reports and analysis of the campaign performance and monitor the overall growth and interaction with the consumer base across all platforms
- Monitor trends in social media & activities of main competitors within the social media space
- Interaction with the customer queries and comments on the pages for quick response and support
- Work with internal stakeholders – Designers, web developers, product managers, brand managers of the international companies like Epson, KM, brother ETC directly to achieve the objectives
Email and Mobile Marketing
- Plan the emailer campaigns for the month, scheduling of it to the relevant database through the third party application sender
- Upgrade and maintain the company’s email database, Distribution, internal, Consumer, Service team, etc
- Curate content, for the monthly newsletters, offers, and designing of the emailers and the newsletters
- Analyze the reports and response rate of the email marketing done, open rate, interaction and lead generation through the activities.
- Work with internal stakeholders, to generate the emailer template, offers for the month, content generation and layout.
- Look at the avenues, to interact with the consumers on Whatsapp as the application, to send the broadcast message, offers etc.
- Analyze the SMS marketing campaign and its return to generate the consumer interests
- Work on content for the website development through blogs, DIY and products categories
- Work with the internal stakeholders to improve customer interaction on the e commerce platform
- Suggest the new developments and changes that needs to be made on the company websites.
Other Marketing activities
- Coordinate with the branch managers on the ongoing marketing activities, and make sure that they have been implemented at store level through POS material.
- Store visits, to interact with the customers, take store pictures and content creations
- Suggest and work with the team to plan the marketing activities for the company, across all the brands.
- Be a part of the team, to improve the functioning of the marketing department
- Any other task that needs support and assistance
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Ramco Group
Mr Rambhai came to Kenya in the early 1940s from the Gujarat region of India. He started a small hardware store in downtown Nairobi in 1948 and that was the humble beginnings of what is now the Ramco Group. His 3 sons, Kirit, Mahendra and Chandrakant joined the family business after their studies and based on these strong family ties, the group built a solid foundation on which it could grow and expand. Ramco Group’s initial expansion was within the hardware and building supplies industry which the family knew well. However, in 1986, the brothers diversified into both stainless steel and printing with the acquisitions of ASL Steel and Polythene Industries respectively. These investments opened the door into new industries and soon after, further acquisitions were made in these sectors. In 1995, the Group acquired Sai Office Supplies, an office supplies distributor and soon after came investments in the retail side of this sector. To this day, both Kirit and Chadrakant are still very actively involved in the day-to-day running of the Group and their customer-focused philosophy is still at the heart of each group company. Our Vision To be a World Class Conglomerate. Our Mission Statement To excel in every sector we operate in. Our Philosophy "Every Relationship is Family, and Family Comes First” Our Purpose "We enjoy building valuable relationships and creating opportunities for people to grow.” Our Core Values â€¢ Honesty & Integrity. â€¢ Commitment. â€¢ Innovation.