Group Warehouse Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldProcurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
We are scouting for an experienced Group Warehouse Manager, to be based in Remote location in Africa. Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager or similar role with 10 years of High experience in global best practices of Inbound, Outbound and Storage Operation, Good knowledge of supply chain procedures, Good knowledge of transport safe loading requirements.
Successful candidate must be able to:
- Responsible in the design, planning and manning requirements of new warehouse facilities and ensuring HSE, compliance legislation and international best practice is taken into consideration during the planning phase.
- Responsible for ensuring the warehouse staff, of all levels, are trained to understand the RA processes and capable of operating systems deployed to manage warehouse functions.
- Responsible for ensuring SOP’s are created and implemented in each country to streamline operations and ensure compliance through a series of reporting KPI’s from the responsible parties.
- Identify errors in item descriptions, UoM’s, duplicated items, same items with different SKU’s and correct these errors across the group to produce a streamlined inventory.
- To take a huge effort to clean up the inventory module to fully utilise all the functionality available as many errors, take a leading role in a task force to drive the definition and requirements of a new state of the art Warehouse
- Management system for our Food and Non-food products.
- Ensure in developing a rotational programme to visit each country with warehouse operations to carry out internal audits on the warehouse operations.
- Develop a set of KPI’s for each along with a weekly and monthly reporting programme to monitor progress and capture problems early. In the event of new contracts or projects you would be involved and be in country for the initial set up and training of new staff. Have oversight of all country inventories and be responsible for recommending transfer, disposal or sales of obsolete and surplus materials in coordination with the HOD.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About RA International
RA International is Africa’s leading remote site service provider. We offer fully integrated camp services, from the construction of camp facilities to full life support services -including camp catering and camp maintenance services - for clientele operating in remote and challenging environments. With a presence in more than 10 African countries, we are equipped to operate across the continent, and therefore positioned as Africa’s premier provider of camp construction and management services. We focus on providing remote site solutions for those involved in humanitarian operations, and the oil & gas and mining industries. We have successfully executed projects in Afghanistan, Chad, South Sudan, Uganda, Kenya, Somalia and many other countries over the last twelve years. Our customers comprise NGOs, governments, and private enterprises and include the United Nations, World Bank, African Union, 14 European and North American governments, and a number of publicly listed companies. When it comes to handling the many challenges of remote facility management, our company motto says it all. We deliver. Regardless. We don’t let cultural or geographical obstacles get in our way. We just make sure everyone knows what to expect and we plan ahead to mitigate the potential risks. Why not put our knowledge, experience and sheer grit to work for your organization?