Our Client is a leading research institution and they are seeking to recruit a focused and detail-oriented research assistant to aid their research project. To be successful as a research assistant you must be able to multitask.
- Prepare interview questions and summarize results.
- Perform literature reviews.
- Conduct research and summarize findings.
- Respond to emails relating to research.
- Attend project meetings.
- Update website content.
- Prepare progress reports.
- Check the work progress of undergraduate students involved in the project.
- Monitor the project budget.
- Currently studying as a senior student or postgraduate student.
- A degree in a field related to the study.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Knowledge of research methods.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.