Our Client is a well-established organization in Kenya and they are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage their external and internal communications. You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on their company’s behalf.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
The leading recruitment & training firm, specializing in the placement of candidates with clients around the world.