Reporting to the Head of Operations, the position holder will be tasked with supervising Credit Advisers through providing Management and Maintenance of the Debt Collection Portfolio assigned to them. The position holder will be required to develop, lead, and motivate the debt collections staff to deliver outstanding service.
- Ensure total adherence to all Client SLA’s
- Manage the set profitability rate of each book.
- Analyze the individual financial adviser’s book performance with an aim of ensuring the attainment of the agreed collections rate
- Target setting in liaison with the Operations Manager.
- Debtor correspondence (Letters, SMS’s and Emails sent).
- Manage the performance of the books under his/her control.
- Ensure compliance with the full collections processes, controls, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare the principal’s monthly and adhoc reports and share the same with the Business Development and Client Relationship Management
- Ensure the monthly listings are prepared and submitted to Finance Department within the agreed deadlines and formats
- Manage the operational costs by continuously monitoring the teams under their supervision so as to achieve an increased operational efficiency
- Reviews collection reports to ascertain status of collections and outstanding balances and to evaluate effectiveness of collection policies and procedures within own portfolio
- Coordinate the exchange of information and update procedures and collection techniques
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Ensure that the team members live up to the corporate values of Quest Holdings Ltd
Key qualifying criteria
- Diploma in a professional course. Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field will be an added advantage
- Three to Five years’ experience in a credit related industry
Critical competencies for success
- Considerable knowledge of current trends and practices in Credit Management
- Proficient computer user skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent people handling skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
About Quest Holdings Ltd
Quest Holdings Limited is a registered company with its Headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya. We provide professional receivable management solutions for both financial and commercial markets and focuses on maximizing clients’ cash flow management and credit control aspects.
We provide end to end accounts receivable management solutions from billing, reconciliation, 3rd party collections and skip trace. Qhl is presently physically represented in East Africa through country offices in Nairobi and Kampala