Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Are you interested in creating and negotiating plans which nurture shared value for our shoppers, customers, and Company?
If so,Sales at Procter & Gambleis the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Sales Representative you will receive meaningful responsibilities from day one, be in charge of maintaining and expanding long-term partnerships with our customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet shared objectives. In doing so, you will develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
You will be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow!
- Delivering business results and critical metrics
- Lead, train and form sales teams through training and field sessions.
- Ensure the distribution of the P&G Portfolio throughout the assigned geographical territory.
- Focus on crafting relationships of collaboration and growth with the main partners (distributor, indirect customers, agencies).
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership from the beginning, you will be given specific projects and responsibilities, and experience the impact you can have in our business early on
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive in-depth corporate, sales-specific, and one-to-one training, as well as ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, to enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Dynamic and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
(skills / experiences) for the role:
- Bachelor Degree in business majors with up to 4 year of relevant Sales experience, ideally in FMCG.
- Have an analytical capacity to draw conclusions based on information analysis.
- Passion to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Good to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
Our people are all unique: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.
Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including AlwaysÂ®, Ambi PurÂ®, ArielÂ®, BountyÂ®, CharminÂ®, CrestÂ®, DawnÂ®, DownyÂ®, FairyÂ®, FebrezeÂ®, GainÂ®, GilletteÂ®, Head & ShouldersÂ®, LenorÂ®, OlayÂ®, Oral-BÂ®, PampersÂ®, PanteneÂ®, SK-IIÂ®, TideÂ®, VicksÂ®, and WhisperÂ®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Companies like P&G can be a force for good in the world. Our market capitalization is greater than the GDP of many countries, and we serve consumers in more than 180 countries. With this stature comes both responsibility and opportunity. Our responsibility is to be an ethical corporate citizen - but our opportunity is something far greater, and is embodied in our Purpose. P&G’s Purpose Statement articulates a common goal that inspires us daily: Our Purpose: We will provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come. As a result, consumers will reward us with leadership sales, profit and value creation, allowing our people, our shareholders and the communities in which we live and work to prosper. Our Purpose works to unify us in a common cause and growth strategy. It is powerful because it promotes a simple idea to improve the lives of the world’s consumers every day. P&G grows by touching and improving more consumers’ lives in more parts of the world...more completely. While this statement defines our commercial opportunity, our culture reflects the broader opportunity of improving lives through and beyond our branded products and services.