Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldHuman Resources / HR
About the role
Reporting to: Human Resource Manager
- Develop and implement the Human Resource plan as well as management policies and procedures
- Monitor daily attendance as well investigate and understand causes for staff absence
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities in conjunction with other involved parties
- Onboarding new employees to the organization by conducting orientation and the on boarding processes.
- Provide administrative support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; relaying messages; maintaining administrative equipment and supplies.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Maintain quality service by following organizational standards.
- Assist in identifying training and development needs and opportunities.
- Provide assistance and advise in staff performance management
- Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records as well as the preparation of the payroll.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Ensure accurate job descriptions are in place by providing advice and assistance for the same
- Implementation of industry standards, statutory and legal requirements and changes.
- A Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven 2 years working experience in HR/ administration.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and lead teams
- Excellent organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws and HR best practices
- Member of Ihrm.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Privamnuts EPZ Kenya Ltd
Privamnuts Kenya Limited was incorporated in the year 2011 to primarily engage in agro food processing and more importantly to exploit the opportunity that existed in the Kenyan Macadamia market. When it started, the company had its principal offices and processing plant in the industrial area of Thika municipality, about 30 Km from Nairobi, the Capital City of Kenya.