Job Type Full Time
Experience 2 years
Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The position will be based in Nairobi
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identify Sales products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects, recommending solutions.
- Keep a track of Customer Registration Forms, this includes: Gathering information, checking if all documents meet the required parameters, update any information on the forms from time to time, file and keep accessible when required.
- Calling customers to get orders.
- Confirm customers cheque banking and follow up on cheques not received with the sales rep.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills,
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Basic computer skills
- Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing
- Certification in basic accounting and customer relationship.
- Skills in computer, SAP
- Experience needed 2 years
- Sales in tanks products is a must
- Ideal candidate is the one who is based in Nairobi
- Driver licensed will be an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Poly Tanks
Polytanks and Containers Kenya Ltd is an emerging manufacturer of water and sanitation solutions. Potable water is a scarce resource and we play a pivotal role in society to access it. Our continual R & D ensures the application of technology in this need of society.