Modality Sales Specialist DI CT & MRI Diagnostic Imaging East Africa
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience3 – 5 years
Job FieldICT / Computer
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Modality Sales Specialist DI CT & MRI Diagnostic Imaging East Africa to join our team and to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
You will be reporting to the Modality Sales Leader Precision Diagnosis Africa.
The assigned Business Units (BU) are CT (Computed Tomography), and MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and DXR (Diagnostic XRI)
As a Modality Specialist East Africa you will be responsible for promoting CT & MRI & DXR products, systems and services in customer visits, product & workstation demonstrations, seminars and trade shows. You will execute marketing plans for the assigned Business Unit (BU). Deploy marketing programs (incl. Installed Base programs) to drive DI business. You will work as part of an account team to ensure BU results are reached according to account plans.
You are responsible for
- Follow through sales processes applying appropriate sales tools, tactics and strategies supporting the Account Manager or our distributor partners who can close the deal
- Provide input in the generation of the CT&MRI DI order intake / sales forecast
- Participate in the district sales planning exercise for the BU, supporting quality of funnel management
- Provide information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects to the responsible Business Manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips Healthcare (PH)
- Support new products launches.
- Update stakeholders with customer facing role (e.g. District Managers, Account Managers) on product & market developments
- Follow the BU strategy in terms of marketing messaging, positioning and pricing strategy.
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality Standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- Responsible for quality of input (for indirect countries) and updated win / loss information in CRM-Too
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA required, MBA preferred, MD welcome
- Preferred background either 3-5 years’ experience in selling of capital equipment to hospital end users or 3-5 years’ experience in clinical use of radiology equipment
- Passion for CT & MRI products
- Winners mentality, will only accept a #1 position in the market
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving, critical thinking and priority-setting skills.
- Speaking, understanding and writing fluently English.
- Teaching experience in a clinical environment preferred.
- Ability to travel extensively.
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply. Only apply for this role if you are a Kenyan Citizen and have the legal right to work in Kenya.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.