Customer Service Account Manager
You are responsible for
- Responsible for the overall Customer Services (CS) sales business and all CS quotations within the assigned district (Point of sales quotations are responsibility of Account Managers KAM, US, PM&CC and IS)
- Promotes and executes the sales of CS products together with district sales teams in accordance with the CS sales strategy
- Establish and maintain effective Customer / Distributor relations in cooperation with the district management and district sales teams
- Responsible for sales support activities such as: exhibitions, conferences, customer visits and meetings
- Responsible for registration and reporting of sales activities using sales tools in accordance with reporting requirements
- Provide input and feedback on sales strategy and planning to district and regional management
- Supports the Account Manager in case of point of sale deals
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing CS service contracts for Installed Base
- Promote and execute the sales of out of warranty contracts
- Promote and execute the sales of higher level CS contracts (e.g. silver to gold)
- Promote and execute renewal of CS contracts
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 8 years of consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation in healthcare environment
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Strong communication skills to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently within your specified geographic region and less often internationally
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Previous experience managing sales
- Clear references on proven Leadership skills
- Prior experience working for a large company in a matrix environment (Preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.