Assistant Financial Controller
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Ensure business processes are aligned to secure that the Procure to Pay (P2P) process is aligned with business objectives of PO compliance, effective internal control, payment on-time and that vendor settlement issues are resolved timely to avoid delays in delivery of critical third party goods/services
- Support Internal and external audit activities and to drive the timely resolution of internal control and audit issues
- Oversee Internal controls SOX & IFRS support: Safeguard that processes/procedures are strictly adhered to and report/escalate non-compliance in processes/procedures
- Tax returns preparation and Tax Compliance in declaration/reporting, accounting and transfer
Working with External Tax Consultants
- Treasury Management: Cash management and optimization, facilities negotiation, maintaining banking relationship
- Support Adhoc finance business support requests.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3-5 years’ work experience in similar position within a matrix multinational commercial organization. Audit experience will be an added advantage
- Minimum qualification required; Bachelor’s degree (Finance/Accounting) and Professional qualification (CPA/ACCA)
- Competence in SAP ERP system
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and local regulations
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes
- Good analytical, problem-solving skills
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize and First time right mindset
- Intercultural mindset and good communicator in a matrix setting
- Establish good working relationship with internal and external partners
- Self-motivated with a desire to continually learn, develop and support cross-functional teams within the organization.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We will be the best place to work for people who share our passion. Together we will deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.