Senior Test Automation Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
Our Client a very dynamic company is looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer.
- Design test automation frameworks, code libraries, etc.) For the team to use across the platforms.
- Identify tools and technologies for implementation that align with business goals, present infrastructure, and the team skill-set;
- Manage test data.
- Define strategic direction for testing by providing guidance, feedback, and suggestions to improve quality practices across an entire test automation team.
- Provide technical mentoring and training.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the testing function
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Previous 7+ experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C# and Java
- Knowledge of backend services and integration.
- Proficiency in developing automated test systems.
- Strong SQL database Skills.
- Experience with common data structures, algorithms, and distributed systems
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About People Link Africa
Peoplelink Consultants Ltd is a consultancy services company incorporated under the laws of Kenya. Our mission is to provide value adding support services to our customers. Emphasis being on human resource recruitment, training and development as well as outsourcing of labour and other services. Our customers include individuals, small and medium enterprises as well as large corporations.