Support Staff – Nairobi
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Janitorial Services
We are searching for caring and hardworking cleaners who want to become part of a great team that is committed to serving the communities where Penda operates. Being a cleaner at Penda Health means you are a powerful voice in the cleanliness and safety of the clinic, you are highly valued as the champion of our outlook.
- Keep the clinic and office completely clean at all times.
- Earn 5 stars for customer feedback on â€˜nice facilitiesâ€™ by proactively maintaining a clean and safe environment in the clinic.
- Follow all rules and practices to ensure sterile equipment and safe prevention of spreading infections and germs.
- Inspect facilities and equipment and inform managers of any repairs required in the clinic.
- Carry out any additional duties as may be assigned by your supervisor
- Fluent in Swahili or English
- Great team player with drive for results and enjoys being part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to use basic cleaning equipment
- Available full time
- Base salary + benefits such as full medical cover for yourself and family, monthly airtime, and regular training
- Lots of growth opportunities over time – you can even become a branch manager!
- Location and Hours:
We are a growing company with frequent openings at all our branches, preference will be given to candidates who are flexible about work location and hours.
We are accepting applications on a rolling basis, candidates who apply earlier will be given priority.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ‘APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Penda Health
Penda Health is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that offer the highest quality outpatient care for the whole family and unbelievable patient experiences at surprising affordable costs. Open since 2012, we now operate two of the busiest and most well respected Medical Centres in Kitengela, Umoja and we aim to be operating 50+ medical centres across Nairobi by 2020.