Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 years
Job Field ICT / Computer
The Product Manager at Penda will play a pivotal role in achieving our vision of technology enabled healthcare. The role will focus on digital business transformation as it relates to engagement with our patients, our workforce and the organization as a whole. You will collaborate with different business stakeholders across the company and at multiple levels to research, experiment and collaboratively define key components of our digital roadmap. You will also work closely with software vendors and IT departments to evaluate and roll out software modules.
- Take ownership for the evolution and adoption of a wide portfolio of technology at Penda Health that covers patient centric tools such as chatbots and remote video conferencing, clinical support systems such as Electronic
- Medical Records and intelligent decision support as well as internal business support systems for HR, Finance and Quality.
- Research the needs and pain points of users including patients, clinical staff and business users
- Define technology solutions based on an analysis of user requirements and in alignment with Penda’s evolving business strategy
- Achieve buy in from business stakeholders through effective communication of the future state impact of proposed technology solutions
- Create functional specifications and project plans and closely monitor the efficient implementation of technology projects with our IT department and software vendors
- Manage communication proactively with different stakeholders across the business by providing demos and general status updates on projects
- Assess and ensure on an ongoing basis, that technology delivers on the promised value and expectations of the business
- Masters degree in business administration, Information technology or a related area
- 5 years experience in digital product management or as a business analyst that includes functional experience in user experience research, process analysis and creating product specifications
- Demonstrated experience driving digital adoption by working with cross functional teams
- Experience in digital health is a plus
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Penda Health
Penda Health is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that offer the highest quality outpatient care for the whole family and unbelievable patient experiences at surprising affordable costs. Open since 2012, we now operate two of the busiest and most well respected Medical Centres in Kitengela, Umoja and we aim to be operating 50+ medical centres across Nairobi by 2020.