Head of Business Development
The core of your job is to build relationships with insurance partners and large employers to understand their healthcare needs and then find ways for Penda to partner to provide solutions. You will be pioneering this role working directly with our General Manager of the Kenyan Medical Centres with close collaboration with many key leadership team members across the organization.
- Continuously work to understand the needs of insurance companies and large employers to be able to develop and sell solutions that meet their needs.
- Generate leads through offline and online channels.
- Conceptualize, create, and disseminate sales collateral including presentations, brochures, etc.
- Lead account management processes to ensure 100% client satisfaction.
- Track processes in a robust CRM and constantly evaluate the tool for usefulness.
- Ensure excellent service delivery to partners in collaboration with other core departments.
- Make sure Penda’s culture is supported and expanded in everything we do.
- 7+ years in business development/sales and B2B account management with large companies and/or dealing with corporate HR departments.
- Deep experience and knowledge of the health and/or insurance space.
- Passion for consultative selling and customer success.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize healthcare solutions for insurance companies or large corporates.
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Competitive benefits including comprehensive medical cover.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Penda Health
Penda Health is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that offer the highest quality outpatient care for the whole family and unbelievable patient experiences at surprising affordable costs. Open since 2012, we now operate two of the busiest and most well respected Medical Centres in Kitengela, Umoja and we aim to be operating 50+ medical centres across Nairobi by 2020.