Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 years
Job Field Research / Data Analysis
The Business Systems Analyst (BSA) at Penda will play a pivotal role in achieving our vision of technology-enabled healthcare. The role will focus on digital business transformation as it relates to engagement with our patients, our workforce and the organization as a whole. You will collaborate with different business stakeholders across the company and at multiple levels to evaluate, adopt and collaboratively roll out information systems and business applications in inline with a technology roadmap. The BSA will also ensure that the business adopts and uses technology optimally.
- Maintain and upgrade existing systems as may be required from time to time
- Participate in the evaluation and adoption of business applications and systems
- Utilize social and analytical skills to effectively prioritize user requirements during the adoption and implementation of information systems at Penda
- Monitor the adoption and implementation of information systems at Penda and ensure that we achieve the intended outcomes
- Analyze and mitigate systems related risks
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Leads, and IT team members to troubleshoot and resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Run training sessions and workshops to effectively sell to users and realize optimal acceptance and utilization of the systems
- Conduct regular reviews of systems and generate reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
- Integrate business requirements into technology and ensure the smooth functioning of the business operations
- Consult and obtain user feedback to determine the satisfaction and effectiveness of the system in executing business processes
- A Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information technology, information systems or a related area
- 5 years or more experience in adopting, rolling out and maintaining Information Systems
- Experience in digital health is a plus
- Demonstrated experience promoting a digital experience by working with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in at least one programming language and agile methodologies
- Prior experience in rolling out an ERP and HRM systems
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Penda Health
Penda Health is a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that offer the highest quality outpatient care for the whole family and unbelievable patient experiences at surprising affordable costs. Open since 2012, we now operate two of the busiest and most well respected Medical Centres in Kitengela, Umoja and we aim to be operating 50+ medical centres across Nairobi by 2020.