The successful Retail Agent is to manage shop sales, provide information about products and services, troubleshoot and resolve customer queries, and support Field Sales Agents.
Duties and responsibilities
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, troubleshoot issues and provide solutions.
- Educate customers on products by explaining procedures, answering questions and providing information.
- Receive and handle stocks coming into shop and handle stock-taking activities.
- Allocate stocks to Field Agents.
- Handle shop walk-in sales.
- Handle replacement of items subject to warranty conditions.
- Build sustainable relationships and exceed customer expectations by going the extra mile.
- Ensure that shop is always clean and tidy.
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines and recommending improved procedures.
- Identify and escalate issues to management.
- Recognize, document, and alert management team to trends in customer queries.
- Any other duty assigned by management.
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
- A diploma in any academic field.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role is an added advantage.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job .
Solar Panda is a social enterprise providing smart, low-cost solar power to communities across Africa, enabling families and small businesses to flourish and grow. Our high-quality solutions provide customers living without electricity access to clean, safe and sustainable solar energy through a unique rent-to-own business model. Customers make a small down payment followed by daily or weekly payments, equivalent to their existing fuel costs, using mobile technology to unlock energy and then they own the unit outright as quickly as 1 year.