Payment Channel Manager
- Expand payment channels including but not only focusing on mobile wallets, banks, aggregator, PSP etc.
- Work closely with internal products, operation, settlement and compliance teams to fully understand payment channel requirements.
- Develop and adjust business development plans of connecting payment channels based on different sets of strategic priorities.
- Ensure payment channels have stable connection with our system and provide quick response to any channel related issues.
- Work closely with operation teams to suggest and recommend new initiatives that could improve customers’ experience with the usage of our mobile application and payment system.
- Prepare competitor’s product comparative analysis, identifying areas for improvement of our company’s product and channel capabilities.
- Hnd/Bsc in social sciences or related field of study.
- Not less than three (3) years proven experience in BD manager positions at payment companies, banks, and/or partnership managers ideally focused on the payment segment working with key stakeholders. This is a prerequisite.
- Comprehensive understanding of e-wallet and payment business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Good at drafting business/product/service proposals, delivering presentations, negotiating commercials and driving the conversation on the right track.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed channel targets.
- Able to analyze data and channel statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
PalmPay is a next generation mobile wallet that empowers anyone with a smartphone to open a financial account, send money and make payments. Available on Android and iOS.