Customer Service Manager
- Responsible for earlier building and later onsite monitoring and management of customer service center, including recruitment and onsite management;
- Ensure the team complete all KPI indicators according to company and department polices and requirements;
- Responsible for data analysis of the team, and will take quick and right actions for improvement;
- Responsible for the communication and coordination with other departments;
- Manage everything of the customer care team.
- At least 5-year experience in the customer care center and 2-year experience in customer care center management; working experience in the call center will be preferred;
- Be very sensitive to all kinds of KPI indicators of a customer care center, and be good at data analysis;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
- Be able to offer quick and effective solutions for any emergency with strong adaptability;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills in the representation of the company.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
PalmPay is a next generation mobile wallet that empowers anyone with a smartphone to open a financial account, send money and make payments. Available on Android and iOS.