The Palladium Data, Informatics and Analytical Solutions (DIAS) practice vision is to improve health and development investments and outcomes by strengthening information and governance systems and local capacity and ownership at scale to use quality data in real time for positive impact.
The incumbent will be responsible for maintaining clean and hygienic office conditions, preparing teas and refreshments for staff and office meetings, photocopying and duplicating work and light messengerial duties.
The Office Assistant will report to the Finance and Administration Officer. Overall guidance and supervision will be handled by the DIAS Finance and Administration Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Always maintain cleanliness and hygiene of office areas. These include:Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing and/or vacuuming office floors
- Cleaning washrooms and ensuring replenishment of utilities i.e., toilet rolls, soaps, washing liquid and paper towels
- Cleaning the kitchen surfaces, floors, sinks, taps, draining boards and basins
- Cleaning and polishing office furniture, walls and equipment
- Cleaning office windows, glass partitions or mirrors
- Assist with attending to visitors / contractors / vendors who come to the office for meetings or delivery of goods / provision of services.
- Assist in the purchase of all the items required to enable a fully functioning kitchen and bathroom area. Ensuring the office utilities and stationery are well stocked and enhanced.
- Ensure tea, water and refreshments are prepared and provided to staff / during official meetings as requested.
- Make payment of monthly utilities and statutory deductions.
- Collect and deliver mail and other materials as required from and to the post office.
- Assist in photocopying, duplicating and archiving work.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant work experience
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Self-driven, mature, clean, and well organized
- Good communication skills
- Team player with good attitude towards work and colleagues
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Palladium International
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations.