FSI Enterprise Architect ECEMEA
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
The Enterprise Architect is the most senior customer-facing architecture role within Oracle and is critical to the relationship between the customer and Oracle. The Enterprise Architect acts as a bridge between the needs of the customer to the solutions and services that Oracle may bring to bear to deliver value to the customer. The Enterprise Architect provides leadership within Oracle across the various lines of business to ensure that Oracle’s value offerings to the customer are feasible, consistent, effective and
- Support account teams in large-scale opportunities
- Support “Inspire” activities in accounts to generate customer interest
- Work in collaboration with local account team and a broad range of other Oracle LoBs
- Exercise creativity, independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design non-routine and very complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs.
- Interact with all roles at customer – including CIO, CTO, IT Architects, technical staff and business representatives.
- Conduct repeatable strategy, architecture, roadmap and planning workshops.
- Provide assessment of current state architecture and recommendation of future state architecture.
- Provide roadmap and migration methodology and identify quick wins.
- Define, develop and evolve architecture standards and principles.
- Provide non-routine and complex statements of work, work breakdown structure and/or level of effort and staff plans.
- Responsible for transitioning deal knowledge to implementation team.
- Leads the architecture and solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated cross-domain business solutions.
- Identify and evangelize key business and technology benefits of adoption.
- Advise on organizational impact of solutions.
- Play an active role as part of the architecture community.
- Remain fully aware of relevant architectural programs and assets from Oracle worldwide.
- Remain aware of all relevant product developments and references – both at Oracle and at competitors.
- Strategic and outcome-based mind-set
- Enterprise Architecture Methods
- Broad cross-functional, cross-domain IT knowledge
- Modern application architectures
- Modern development approaches
- Modern IT architectures
- Facilitation and Problem Solving
- Industry Knowledge
- Modern technology architectures
- University Degree in Computer Sciences or similar IT related fields
- Extensive background as (Lead) Enterprise Architect, CTO or Head of Architecture
- Proven technical expertise in SaaS (e.g. ERP), PaaS, IaaS and Digital Transformation related topics
- Holistic knowledge of cloud solutions and respective use-cases
- Knowledge of Oracle solutions would be ideal, but not a must
- Significant C-level presentation and consultative selling experience
- Flexible to travel across the region
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- Wide background including architecture, implementation and delivery of large‐scale hardware andsoftware systems in real-world situations.
- 10+ years experience relevant to this position.
- Wide knowledge of IT market and trends.
- Knowledge of full Oracle stack (ideally).
- Specific knowledge of Oracle and competitor hardware solutions is an advantage.
- Specific knowledge of Oracle database and middleware technology is an advantage.
- Specific knowledge of Oracle applications is an advantage.
- Specific knowledge of Oracle industry solutions is an advantage.
- Knowledge of architecture frameworks like e.g. TOGAF, IAF, DYA and Oracle’s OADP/OEAF.
- Detailed knowledge of architectural approaches including consolidation, cloud computing, virtualization, disaster recovery, application rationalization, information management, big data, java applications, Oracle and non-Oracle applications.
- Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices.
- Significant C-level presentation experience.
- Flexible to travel across Benelux and when required EMEA region.
- Relevant local language skills are a plus
- Prior team leadership or management experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to build rapport with team members and clients.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California.