Product Design Lead
As a Product Design Lead, your role will involve the following:
- Lead User Research and Usability Studies in collaboration with the Support and Operations team to deepen understanding of users, their goals, and needs.
- Lead collaborative sessions with product managers, engineers, and other team members to solve technical and operational problems relating to the product and business.
- Generate creative ideas that are either new and novel or that are based on conventional Design Patterns.
- Produce clear and detailed Wireframes using digital tools to communicate solution ideas to the Product and Development teams.
- Conduct UI Design through high-fidelity mockups in Sketch or FIgma that are of sound Visual Design Guidelines including Google’s Material Design.
- Produce detailed clickable prototypes to test with users to identify areas of improvement in the designs.
- Build upon and maintain our Design System to achieve consistent products and efficient design and development processes.
- Conduct analysis of product growth metrics, and optimisation of products and the website accordingly to achieve better user experience, increased customer acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Continuously improve Digital Marketing of the company by leading the design of web pages, improving content on the website, and producing marketing paraphernalia and assets.
You will be required to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- A portfolio of UX case studies from projects you have been involved in
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a UX role in industry
- A bachelor’s degree in a design, engineering, or computer science related field
- Have good communication skills, good etiquette, and empathy
- Be a team player, actively seek feedback, and have a thick skin for critique
What We Offer
- A unique experience in a fast-growing start-up
- Real responsibilities with clients interactions and operational deployments
- The opportunity to work on concrete projects in more than 30 African countries
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Optimetriks has developed an innovative data collection crowdsourcing platform to help FMCG and institutions monitor their distribution in Africa at outlet levels. We do retail census and retail audits in a record time, delivered through state of the art web interactive Tableau dashboards. We leverage a community of hundreds of contributors, screened, trained and rated, throughout six markets, Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Cameroon, DRC and Mali to collect information through an Android application. We are based in France and Kenya. Optimetriks is a member of Index UP40 / Medef International. - Index UP40 gathers the top 40 French start-ups operating in Africa. - Medef is the largest French business union. We recruit! To see our open positions use the following link: http://optimetriks.breezy.hr/