Marketing Internship Olearn
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Internships / Volunteering , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Are you a recent graduate, looking for marketing experience? Olearn.org is giving you an opportunity to be part of the future online trainer leader. Opportunity to grow with the business and be counted as one of the founders.
- Formulate & execute cost effective marketing strategies for the 2 new online business.
- Build traffic to the two new sites through the above established strategies.
- Prepare training content – video or written.
- Be able to execute a email marketing, build an email list, paid adverts.
- Be able to manage a blog, receiving articles and publish them on the site.
- Grow site engagement by answering quora questions.
Skills & requirements
- Either a Degree in Education (English),Public relations, Marketing, mass communications or a related course.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command in either english or kiswahili ( in both writing and speaking)
- Hardworking and ready to work under minimum supervision.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for job.
We take our mission of increasing global access to quality education seriously. We connect learners to the best trainers for almost anything they want to learn. May it be cooking skill, hunting or even how to make extra cash, Olearn.org has the answers!