Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze information gathered through interviews and scene visits
- Collect evidence to support contested claims in court.
- Examine claims form and other records to determine insurance coverage.
- Examine titles to property to determine validity and act as company agent in transactions with property owners.
- Interview or correspond with intermediaries and claimants to correct errors or omissions and to investigate questionable claims.
- Interview or correspond with claimant and witnesses, consult police and hospital records, and inspect property damage to determine extent of liability.
- Investigate and assess damage to property.
- Prepare report of findings of investigation.
- Refer questionable claims to external investigator or claims adjuster for investigation or prosecution.
- Assist with business or managerial research
- compile evidence for court actions
- compile information for court cases
- Determine liability
- Evaluate customer records
- Research legal records
Skills And Competencies
- Basic computer skills
- Assertiveness and self-drive
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Speed and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ready to work odd hours
- Ready to travel extensively
Qualifications, Knowldege & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree
- COP Qualifications
- 2 years working experience in Investigations preferably in Insurance
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Old Mutual
Old Mutual Kenya is based in Nairobi and is part of a larger group that offers solutions in long-term savings, asset management and investment. We offer solutions to individuals and corporates underpinned by our core values which are: Respect, Integrity, Accountability and Pushing beyond boundaries.