Supply Chain Officer
- Ensures, defines and governs consistent master data throughout the whole master data life cycle and global business processes and defines the matrix of responsibilities within the MD process while updating SAP with the right value, etc.
- Ensures that local material master data integrity and quality is established by analyzing basic requirements, maintaining the attributes in the systems and assuring all data introduced in the system is reliable and comes from the correct sources. Challenges data consistency and completeness and verifies, correct and completes requests for data maintenance complying with Global Master Data processes and related SOPs.
- Identifies areas for improvement regarding Global Material Master processes, tools and rules and supports improvement processes.
- Responsible for specific Master Data Management processes (expertise, key account) to build, extend and share knowledge within self-directed working teams.
- Train and support the assigned functional SPoCs and subject matter experts on site and ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility.
- Ensures permanent data quality and assists in data base cleaning.
- Ensures material availability in line with the approved production plan.
- Ensures daily MRP oversight for all BOM material, analysis of requirements and Purchase Orders management.
- Ensures management of daily MRP exception messages and appropriate follow up.
- Own (in ERP System) MRP relevant data and materials technical specifications and ensure no Purchase Orders are past due in the ERP System.
- Management of purchased item Complaints/Returns to supplier.
- Provide a load-balanced dispatch list for incoming materials to the warehouse and Quality department that ensures these activities are completed in line with the production needs.
- Control and follow-up of supplier’s service level indicators: Quality OTIF, lead-time violation.
- Lead action plans to achieve supplier delivery performance targets and drive for continuous improvement.
- Graduate Degree / Certificate course in Supply Chain Management
- 3-4 years relevant experience Demand Planning
- Experience working with customers across East Africa preferred
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- Ability to work and lead (a cross-functional team) in a matrix environment
- Experience with Pharma Multinational preferred
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world. Our Mission and Vision Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Our Values Strong values define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.