Strategic Coordinator, SSA
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 years
Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Efficiently, accurately and professionally coordinate and lead business & strategic projects and handle the administrative function for the Head of SSA.
- Communicate directly & on behalf of the SSA Head with board members, LT, etc. on project related initiatives, with hands-on approach.
- Provide support to the SSA Communications Head in achieving various deliverables of initiated projects.
- Track updates, project status, outcomes, deliverables and relay accurate/timely feedback for follow-ups per SSA Head’s expectations.
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholder/clients in SSA region, including French speaking countries for supporting in drafting and translations of documents to English and vice versa.
- Manage an extremely active calendar of appointments, composing/preparing correspondence (sometimes confidential); maintaining an accurate, updated electronic appointment diary and follow-ups.
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the SSA Head’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Manage Logistics with respect to the set-up of meetings including venue & complex detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Ensure blueprint meeting’s agenda, pre-reads defined and communicated to the leadership team expeditiously.
- Ensure effective tracking of minutes/actions until completion, for SSA Head’s meetings and all SSA blueprint meetings.
- Provide intelligence, prioritize incoming issues/concerns to the SSA Head.
- Bachelors Degree in Administration or similar qualification/experience.
- 5+ years experience supporting Senior Executives. Experience in a matrix organization is an added advantage.
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Adobe Acrobat and Social Media Web platforms.
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world. Our Mission and Vision Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Our Values Strong values define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.