Medical Science Liaison
- Engage with Medical Experts (MEs) to educate on medical/scientific information.
- Ensure appropriate identification/mapping of MEs / Key Accounts including identification of opportunities to involve MEs when a specific medical need is identified to provide support
- Develop and execute ME engagement plans to effectively prioritize and strategically engage MEs aligned with country strategy.
- Respond to unsolicited requests for information from MEs -Inform and shape medical strategy by collecting impactful insights from MEs.
- Support Novartis clinical research programs, optimize trial execution and provide scientific educational support to potential and actual study sites in collaboration with clinical operations.
- Facilitate Investigator Initiated Trial (IIT) process upon investigator request.
- Serve as a medical resource to field matrix colleagues.
- Operations management and execution.
- Collaborating across boundaries.
- Clinical Research Phases.
- Medical Science and Disease Area Knowledge.
- Medical Education and Scientific Engagement.
- Leveraging digital technology / big data Experience.
- Able to understand changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry.
- Pro-actively creating value with customers, Healthcare providers, patients and policy makers.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines Novartis is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland. Novartis Group companies employ approximately 120,000 associates and its products are available in more than 180 countries around the world. Our Mission and Vision Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Our vision is to be a trusted leader in changing the practice of medicine. Our Values Strong values define our culture and help us execute the Novartis strategy in line with our mission and vision.