Beadwork Social Media & E-Commerce Officer
Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
Northern Rangelands Trading Ltd (NRT Trading) is seeking to recruit a Beadwork Social Media & E-commerce Officerto provide effective and efficient customer care services. As a Social Media officer, you the successful candidate willbe responsible for implementing and enhance our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. Thee-commerce officer will work to keep processes running smoothly and tracking of all the moving pieces in our ecommerce website. The work-station will be at the NRT Trading HQ at the Matunda Gate of the Lewa Wildlife Conservancy and the person must be flexible with work hours and be able to liaise with customers in the USA, which will entail being oncall/email until late night.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This role is essential for developing a superior brand and shopping experience for customers by ensuring that product information is accurate, site navigation, content development and promotional campaigns are effective. The successful person will be working closely with Production, Marketing and Sales departments.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 3years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal, presentation,and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, communications or relevant field
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
If your profile matches the above job specifications, please send your application including a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, a daytime telephone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to reach us by close of business on Friday, 26th February 2021 to: Operations Director, Northern Rangelands Trust, Private Bag, Isiolo-60300
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
About Northern Rangelands Trust
The Northern Rangelands Trust is a non-profit umbrella organization supporting 33 community conservancies across northern Kenya. Its mission is to develop resilient community conservancies, which transform lives, secure peace and conserve natural resources.