Central Operations Manager
Job Type Full Time
Job Field ICT / Computer
This role is to Lead Operations in delivering one of our Global Managed Service accounts in Uganda, leading delivery excellence and improving the delivery to best in class in Managed Service. With a combination of multivendor technologies, delivery teams based both on site and offshore, you will have the chance to lead delivery improvements across domains, set up best practices and driving performance across teams, improving SLAs.
This project is one part of Nokia’s largest Managed Services global accounts. In addition you will be working on ensuring performances are maintained with the ongoing projects and regular changes in the network. This role is for the next generation leader, to lead, motivate, delegate, give clear goals and improve the network. For a Managed Services contract, Director Operations is accountable towards the Customer for the execution and delivery of end-to-end contractual Service Assurance (SA) SLA/KPI’s including network and service availability KPIs. He has to focus on Internal and External relationship building and ensure full Service Assurance delivery coordination across different delivery centers.
- Act as the single Service Assurance point of contact for the Customer and for the Central Operations Director.
- Coordinate with all the Services Assurance Delivery Centers and Field Teams.
- Lead and manage all operational customer meetings.
- Act as the end-to-end owner for incident, service, problem and change management.
- Act as a Certified Outage Technical Manager (COTM) during system outages and high impact issues.
- Drive Customer Satisfaction through the established CSAT survey mechanisms and by providing services that are fully compliant with the SLA/KPI.
- Establish Escalation management according the contractual terms.
- Facilitate critical Service Assurance action/recovery actions in close relationship with all Service Assurance delivery functions.
- Ensure operational readiness across all stakeholders in new project and new technology introduction.
- Represent requirements for project-specific processes & tools.
- Pro-actively support network performance, change management, business opportunity identification as well as in the end-to-end lessons learned process.
- Ensure legal and/or contractual activities to be performed locally are in close cooperation and within the setup of the respective delivery center.
- Foster relationships, build customer trust, manage difficult situations, and negotiate conflicts with a technical focus.
- Create an environment in which customers will be encouraged to take further steps to increase the business with Nokia.
- Perform Scope management against the contractual Terms &Conditions and align with the CT team for commercial negotiation
- Understand SLA/KPI and its impact on Rewards and Penalty and drive improvements with Operations and performance teams.
- Control and own monthly Improvement plans.
- Regularly monitor and add actions in the Improvement plan based on regular governance with GDC, NPO, Field
- Force, Operational Teams, Domain SMEs and customer Escalations.
- Identify service issues, driving improvements through the delivery organizations in coordination with Central
- Operations Director and his team.
- Lead the delivery teams in terms of motivation & enhancements for network performance, change management, new business opportunity identification and end-to-end lessons learned.
- Apply the local health & safety policy.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Nokia Corporation, stylised as NOKIA, is a Finnish multinational communications and information technology company, founded in 1865. Nokia is headquartered in Espoo, Uusimaa, in the greater Helsinki metropolitan area.