Research Executive (Qualitative) – Customized Intelligence (CPG)
About This Job
We won’t say we can predict the future, but our team of Market Research Analysts gets pretty close. This role combines data analysis and client consultation from the start, with plenty of room for growth. You find the stories behind scatter plots and help clients determine which products to launch. Your insights will influence decisions for some of today’s leading global companies.
- Attend client meetings with Senior Managers to understand client business issues and assist them in sales activities in costing projects and building high quality proposals designed to achieve client business objectives.
- Be able to build professional reports and compelling presentations and deliver those with impact.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with key stakeholders within our client organizations.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations in reports and presentations and by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Budget Responsibility: Minimal
- Key interface relationships (internal and external): Client service teams / Data Acquisition teams, Measurement Science
- Number of employees managed: Will vary depending on the project
- Number of employees indirectly managed: None
- Number of third-party employees (contractors/outsourced) managed: None
The role is global/regional/ local: Regional, East Africa
a Little Bit About You
- Experience in Primary Qualitative Market Research with practical knowledge of research methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Very Good Influencing & Persuading Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a business related field
- 1-2 years’ experience in Market Research
- Knowledge of basic statistical concepts e.g. mean, standard deviation, sampling, significance testing.
- Ability to create a story and create insights using data and analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Be self-motivated, adaptable and proactive – no two days are the same in this role!
- Experience in writing questionnaires
Preferred Requirements (Added Advantage)
- Knowledge of multivariate analyses – e.g. correlation, regression, factor analysis.
- Experience using analysis software such as R, SPSS.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
NielsenIQ is the industry leader in global measurement and data analytics, and the most trusted source for retail and consumer intelligence. We deliver the complete truth to retailers, manufacturers, and our partners through our comprehensive data sets and powerful insights. We enable businesses to make critical decisions confidently, accelerating growth and optimizing performance.