Processing Operator, Nairobi.
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
6 months relevant experience in Production
Nestlé has over 308 000 employees worldwide. More than being the world’s number one food and beverage brand, we’ve successfully launched, and sustained, hundreds of thousands of careers. We’re now looking for a Processing Operator to join the Nairobi Factory.The Processing Operators will be responsible for the control, running and supervision of a range of manufacturing equipment and processes
A day in the life of…
A Processing Operator:
- Ensure that the workplace is safe, clean and maintained in accordance with SHE, Nestle Good Manufacturing Practices and 5S requirements
- Ensure that only released raw materials and in their right quantities are used for Production
- Ensure that processing machines assigned are operated with the right conditions and parameters to deliver the right quality, quantity and cost of product as per production plan, including coordinating tipping operators to achieve the plan
- Ensure proper operation and inspection of lines, in coordination with the Engineering and QA colleagues, through
- Shift Hand Over action plans and timely escalation to the Daily Operational Review
- Document all material and product details on the process forms required as per QMS within the shift, ensuring accuracy and completeness of Semi Finished Goods declarations and material consumptions
- Perform Nestle Continuous Excellence activities during the shift, including timely update of SAM and SAP as required.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Production Shift Leader
What will make you successful
- Minimum KCSE Level
- At least 6 months relevant experience in Production, tipping operations
- Involvement in past NCE/Lean/TPM initiatives an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click ‘APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Nestlé Kenya Limited was established in 1967 and is wholly owned by the Nestlé Group.Nestlé Kenya plays a strategic role as part of the Nestlé Equatorial African Region. The Nairobi factory supplies products tothe local market, in addition to exporting to some EAC, COMESA and European markets.