Filling Operator, Nairobi
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Manufacturing
6 months relevant experience in Production
Nestlé has over 308 000 employees worldwide. More than being the world’s number one food and beverage brand, we’ve successfully launched, and sustained, hundreds of thousands of careers. We’re now looking for a Filling Operator to join the Nairobi Factory. The Filling Operator will be responsible for the control, running and supervision of a range of filling and packaging equipment/processes.
A day in the life of…
- Ensure that the workplace is safe, clean and maintained in accordance with SHE, Nestle Good Manufacturing Practices and 5S requirements
- Ensure that only released Semi Finished Goods and packaging materials and in their right quantities are used for Production
- Ensure that machines assigned are operated with the right conditions and parameters to deliver the right quality, quantity and cost of product as per production plan, including coordinating packing operators to achieve plan
- Ensure proper operation and inspection of lines, in coordination with the Engineering, QA & Logistics colleagues, through Shift Handover action plans and timely escalation to the Daily Operating Review
- Document all material and product details on the process forms required as per QMS within the shift, ensuring accuracy and completeness of Finished Goods declarations and material consumptions
- Perform Nestle Continuous Excellence activities during the shift, including timely update of Stoppage Analyses Module and SAP as required
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the Production Shift Leader
What will make you successful
- Minimum KCSE Level
- At least 6 months relevant experience in Production, Packing section
- Involvement in past NCE/TPM initiatives an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICTAION
Click ‘APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
Nestlé Kenya Limited was established in 1967 and is wholly owned by the Nestlé Group.Nestlé Kenya plays a strategic role as part of the Nestlé Equatorial African Region. The Nairobi factory supplies products tothe local market, in addition to exporting to some EAC, COMESA and European markets.