Digital Marketing & Graphic/Web Design Internships
Job Type Full Time
Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & Graphic/Web Design Intern to assisting the business in executing her digital marketing strategy. As a Digital Marketing & Graphic/Web Design Intern, you can expect to spend most of your time doing the following
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in designing company brand materials.
- Assist in managing and analyzing social media channels to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
- Assist in drafting, preparation and sending of weekly campaigns.
- Assist with updating the company blog.
- Ensure proper messaging is being executed online.
- Assist in identifying leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities.
- Assist with website copywriting, proofing, and updating as needed.
- Support sales team as needed
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Be available fulltime (Monday-Saturday).
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s in digital marketing, journalism, communications, media, or a similar study or equivalent work experience.
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
- Adobe Creative Suite/Canva experience a plus
- Strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Mailchimp. Sendgrid, hubspot etc.)
Résumé building experience in marketing and communications, relationship management, and other aspects of community relations, marketing, and the film industry
Great opportunity to learn cutting edge technology in marketing analytics
Availability of monthly stipend for exceptionally good candidates.
Opportunity to gain full time employment
References should speak to the applicant’s sense of camaraderie, integrity, professionalism, responsibility, and flexibility.
6 months from the date of commencement with possibility to gain full time employment
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB”button above to apply for this job.
About Nakala Analytics
Based in Nairobi, Nakala Analytics Ltd. is a legally registered service and innovation-based company specializing in data innovation. We are a team of high tech professionals with vast experience in the African market. We offer data analytics services using a unique methodology that realizes data efficiency, data transparency, automated reporting, information sharing, predictive modeling to realize data-driven decision-making. Our enabler solutions empower organizations and employees to become data-centric.
The effectiveness of our services is visible from week 2 which offers in-depth capacity development, data investigation, advanced analytics, and visually interactive interface.
We are nimble, hungry, project-based, relentlessly focused on ROI, and we do world-class work with global clients.