Job TypeFull Time
Job FieldICT / Computer
The IT Support team maintains the computer networks and various ICT systems of the organization, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly.
IT Support monitors and maintains the company ICT systems. installs and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Installation, troubleshooting and maintaining CCTV network for the hospital
- Installing and configuring computer hardware. software. systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Responding to various user queries through chat, email, and phone or ticketing system
- Diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults and Repairing and replacing ICT equipment as necessary
- Making follow ups with users to ensure full resolution of issues
- Requesting and documenting user feedback and/or monitoring calls and other methods of correspondence to improve ICT support services and training methods
- Assist in writing, editing, and revising training manuals for new and updated software and hardware
- Relevant Diploma in Computer Science
- Over 2 years working experience in ICT technical support in a busy environment preferably in the healthcare/ hospitality industry
- Certification in ICT equipment repair and maintenance, network or software applications support/maintenance would be an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
About Nairobi West Hospital Ltd
Millions of patients from all walks of life trust us with their lives each year. That’s why we put our patients at the heart of everything we do by standing united in our vision of maintaining our status as an affordable, accessible, optimal quality healthcare provider that surpasses international standards. Behind each healthcare professional at The Nairobi West Hospital is a multidisciplinary team committed to delivering the best patient care possible. “Healthcare at Its Best” is not just a phrase, but a maxim each member of staff lives by to ensure a safe and serene environment for each patient and visitor that comes to the hospital.