Client Success Officer
We are looking for a dynamic Client Success Officer that is has excellent communication skills, hardworking, ambitious and ready for a challenge to assist scaling the platforms across Africa.
The Customer Success Officer is responsible for looking after all clients that work with us. They must develop customer relationships that promote adoption of the various features, retention and loyalty. The job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with all the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. The CSO also will provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with the business’s products and services.
This position is focused on ensuring high satisfaction from all the medical professionals we work with and to ensure they resubscribe when their subscription is up for renewal.
Our ideal candidate is a recent graduate that has a strong passion for wanting to help their clients understand our product and maximize their usage of all features.
To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have very clear communication skills and an ability to take complex features and educated non-technical people on how to use the features, and a strong wiliness to want to help provide the best customer service.
The Opportunity and Challenge
The position will provide a talented individual with the opportunity to be a key player in building up My Health Africa into the leading integrated health platform in Africa.
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Onboard new users.
- Proactively engage customers that are not fully utilizing the platform.
- Increase user adoption of all features.
- Help to identify and remove friction points in the system based on feedback from all customers.
- Grow customer lifetime value by encouraging users to adopt new add-ons.
- Work with different teams (Business Development, Tech, Marketing) to ensure that all customers are happy with our services.
- Must know the company’s products inside and out and be able to clearly explain all features.
- Provide basic technical support to customers or work with a developer to resolve any complex technical issues.
- Provide training to all clients on all products and services offered.
- Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize the system or different products based on the customer’s needs.
- Focus on educating customers on the flexibility and capabilities of the system so customers are encouraged to continue using our services.
- Track and submit KPIs.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all key areas.
Qualifications and skills
- A degree in a relevant field.
- Strong verbal and written communication and project management skills.
- As this is mostly a remote sales position, experience using technology in the sales process is required.
- Experience selling or providing customer support for SaaS/Software products is a strong advantage.
- High levels of intelligence, analytical strength and conceptual ability.
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset.
- A very high level of energy and commitment, combined with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills; this individual must be able to communicate complex ideas and information clearly and concisely.
- Outstanding planning and organization skills.
- Attention to detail required to deliver consistently accurate data, information and reporting on time.
- Work ethic required to do what it takes to get the job done, and invest the time required to deliver on key responsibilities in a timely fashion
MODE OF APPLICATION
Click “APPLY FOR JOB” button above to apply for this job.
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter and include the job title in the subject line “Application – Client Success Officer”.
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and covering letter will be considered.
Please include your expected salary with your application and tell us why you think you would be a good Client Success Officer and should be considered for an interview.
Position is open until filled.
About My Health Africa Group Limited
My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors. We believe that allowing patients to take an active role in managing their own health is important, which is why we have created an educational platform to help people research and learn about health conditions affecting people across Africa as well as information on healthy living. We also aim to help patients research doctors in their areas based on speciality and comments from other patients, and also be able to book an appointment with ease at their convenience 24×7, for a time that is suitable for them during the day.